The Error There Was a Problem Communicating with Google Servers android phone occurs especially when you are trying to use your Google App or any application related to Google. Now, this can be fixed easily and bypassed each time it occurs. There are many solutions to fix the error but it differs from different devices. so i would be providing different was of solving this problem so all you need to do is follow the one that works for you.
SOLUTION 1: Couldn’t Sign in Google Account Android
When this problem occur, you won’t be able to sign in to google account on Android, so, try this method.
1. Remove any already signed in Google Account.
2. Head to Phone Settings and Clear Cache Data for All Google Related Apps.
3. Now head back to Settings > Account and sign in again.
This is first solution to the problem by following this you would be able to log into your device
SOLUTION 2: There Was a Problem Communicating with Google Servers
2. Download any latest version of Google Play Services Online and Install.
3. Now sign in to any Google account and you can now use the app without the error popping up.
SOLUTION 3: Cannot Connect To Google Servers
Note: that this method requires rooting your android device so be careful with what you are doing.
1. Head to Settings on Android and remove your Google account.
2. Download ES File Explorer on Playstore and Open Root Explorer
3. Use the mount option to mount it as read and write
4. Go to Device Root–system–etc–Press hosts file and “open in text editor”
5. Replace localhost with: 127.0.0.1 localhost.
6. Save the file and exit
7. Now sign back into your
There Was a Problem Communicating with Google Servers
With this steps above this problem of cannot communicate with google server must have been stopped so just follow one of the steps above to get this problem solved on your android device, do well to share this post and use the comment box below to lay complains. thank you.
You might also like:
- 5 Best Ways To Avoid Android Battery Draining Fast No matter how best you make use of your Android phone, there are some 5 vital settings that will help...
- Facebook lite Now Available For Apple iOS Devices Back in 2015, Facebook l aunched a lighter version of its popular Facebook app for Android device. This was done...
- Google Plans To Shut Down Google Plus After A Security Breach Google has said it would shut down Google Plus, the company’s social media platform, after it discovered a security vulnerability...
- How ADB Is Used To Install Android Apps From Your Computer Android is one of the most customizable operating systems out there as you can tweak pretty much with android debug...
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Experience App Will Take You For A Spin Samsung has released the Samsung Galaxy S10 experience app on the Play Store which allows you to take the new...