Humber Scholarships For International Students
The Humber International Entrance Scholarships offers full and partial renewable tuition Scholarships For International Students who are beginning classes in January and September 2019. This scholarship is awarded in the Humber College in Toronto, Canada for the eligible new undergraduate programs offered at the College.
This scholarship includes one full-tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are available in January 2019 and other seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available in September 2019. The scholarships will be awarded toward the successful students’ tuition fees.
The scholarships will be still renewable if the student maintains a minimum average of 75% in order to be eligible for renewal.
Applications will be considered only based on academics, community involvement and reference letters and statement of interest.
The applicant must first apply for admissions before he or she applies for the scholarship.
The scholarship application form will be included in your acceptance package. Deadline is 28 September 2018 for January 2019 and 17 May 2019 for the September 2019 intake.
For further information and to apply please click on the link given below;
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS)
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) was created to give the opportunity to the world-class doctoral students and to establish Canada as a global center of excellence in research and higher learning. The scholarships are for the doctoral degree (or combined MA/ Ph.D. or MD/ Ph.D.). This scholarship is awarded in the Canadian Universities with Vanier CGS allocation without any exception; the Vanier CGS is tenable only at the eligible Canadian institution that submitted the nomination.
Courses can be offered in the Ph.D. programs (or combined MA/ Ph.D. or MD/ Ph.D.) in health research; natural sciences and/or engineering research; and social sciences and/or humanities research. The numbers of scholarships awarded are Up to 167 scholarships annually awarding scholarships worth $50,000 per year for three years.
- The applicant must be nominated by only one Canadian institution, which must have received a Vanier CGS quota;
- The applicant must be pursuing the first doctoral degree (including joint undergraduate/graduate research program like MD/ Ph.D., DVM/ Ph.D., JD/ Ph.D. if it has a demonstrated and significant research component). Note that only the Ph.D. portion of a combined degree is eligible for funding of scholarship.
- The applicant should not have completed more than 20 months of doctoral studies as of May 1, 2019
- The applicant should have achieved a first-class average, as determined by your institution, in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent.
- The applicant must not hold, or have held, a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral degree.
Deadline: before 31 Oct (annual)
To apply please click below;
Donald A. Wehrung International Student Award
The Donald A. Wehrung International Student Award seeks outstanding international undergraduate students from impoverished or war-torn areas who have achieved academic excellence under difficult circumstances, and who would be unable to attend university without financial assistance. This Scholarships For International Students is offered in the University of British Columbia in Canada.Eligible undergraduate degrees offered by UBC. The numbers of scholarship awards are not specified. Deadline date is 1 Dec 2018 (annual).
- Applicant must be an international student who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian study permit.
- Applicant must be graduating or have recently graduated from a recognized senior secondary school.
- Applicant must be applying for your first undergraduate degree.
- Applicant must meet UBC’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- Applicant must demonstrate superior academic achievement (at least an A average or equivalent standard) and leadership potential.
- Applicant must come from a war-torn, politically unstable, or economically disadvantaged region of the world.
- Applicant must have achieved academic excellence under difficult circumstances and have no financial means from family or other sources to pursue post-secondary education in your own country (because it is unavailable or unattainable) or outside your country (because it is unaffordable)
Applications for the 2018/19 academic year are now closed. Information on how to apply for the 2019/20 academic year will be available on 1 October 2018.
The website link is given below;